Numerous funding proposals commissioned by non-governmental organisations (through Barefoot Teacher, 2006–2015; Each One Teach One Institute, 2015–2021), including: BEEP, PASCAP, SA Catholic Bishops Conference, WC Primary Science Project, PMHP, Amy Foundation, Cape Mental Health, SEED and Just Grace. Projects sectors served include public healthcare, gender justice, environmental education, after-care, mental health, basic education, entrepreneurship, food security, youth and heritage.
Proposals researched and written for the University of the Western Cape:
- Education Precinct partnership proposal, 2019.
- UWC Radio funding proposal, 2018.
- Education Precinct funding proposal, 2018.
- Funding letters, 2018.
- Food Security funding proposal, 2018.
- Bellville Medical Centre funding proposal, 2017.
- Sports Precinct funding proposal, 2017.
Several proposals written for the Professor MCM Modiba Scholarship Fund, submitted to corporate donors to financially aid medical students.